2007, with entrepreneurial passion,
started my first web site in my life,.
by the end of 2007, close the website.
Because of the space
is expired, do not want to renew, a little bit of traffic so I lost the courage to do.
started the DIY forum in early 2008 (bbs.diybL.com), but this time I reviewed the first failed website construction and conducted a special study on.
The lessons learned from
‘s first web site are as follows:
1. made a lot of mistakes in his own thinking. He thought that when the website was on the line, someone would visit;
2., the direction of the development of the site is not sure, every day there is no reasonable arrangement of time for maintenance, work on a little more busy time, ignore the website construction;
3. website publicity is not in place, resulting in the lack of popularity, should be launched around friends, classmates, colleagues, and more advertising;
4. to link up, so that more people know your website;
5. anyway, websites should always backup;
6. originality of things conducive to search engines included.
experience, in the new construction process, we must redouble our attention, hope for the new webmaster can also help; but can also see in another article Admin5: easy to add new traffic forum is my little experience
share my website bbs.diybL.com
webmaster query tool http://s.tool.admin5.com